REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Project Name or Description: Curriculum Development and Staff Training
Company Name: City Incite Inc.
Address: 8809 S. Ada Street, Chicago, IL 60620
Procurement Contact Person: City Incite HR
Telephone Number of PCP: 312-857-4135
Email Address of PCP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted: Indeed and Website
Project Goals and Scope of Services
Supports non profit in staff training and curriculum development.
● Create curriculum on topics such as racism, communication, conflict, trauma, workplace efficiency, leadership, and mental health
● Train staff on conflict management, communication, trauma related care, diversity and inclusion, and other identified training needs.
● Experience training staff on the various topics discussed above and experience delivering curriculum to youth.
The Request for Proposal timeline is as follows:
Request for RFP: 9, 1, 2020
Deadline for Bidders to Submit BIDS: November 30, 2020
[City Incite] Responds to Bidder Questions by: ongoing
Start of Negotiation: ongoing
Contract Award / Notification to Unsuccessful Bidders: 11-30-2020
Time and Place of Submission of Proposals
The RFP will be posted on our website, indeed.com,
Respondents to this RFP must submit one bid and resume for the proposal via indeed. Insurance is preferred, but that can be discussed in the negotiation process.
6-month contract based on need
6. Elements of Proposal
A submission must, at a minimum, include the following elements:
- A requested amount to do the work via a bid
- References or a website that documents history past clients.
7. Evaluation Criteria
The successful respondent will ( see experience and qualifications above):
- The education, experience, knowledge, skills, and qualifications of the firm and the individuals who will be available to provide these services.
- The competitive cost of services.
- The expertise of the firm in working with similar customers.
For any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com