REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Project Name or Description: Flooring sanding, new bathroom floor, toilet installation
Company Name: City Incite Inc.
Procurement Contact Person: City Incite HR
Email Address of PCP: email@example.com
ARTICLE 1. SCOPE OF THE WORK
- The Contractor shall perform all of the work described in the specifications on the estimate below,
as it pertains to work to be performed on the property located at 8809 S. Ada, Chicago, IL 60649
ARTICLE 2. TIME OF COMPLETION
- The parties agree that time is of the essence, and therefore the work to be performed under this
Contract shall be commenced on an agreed-upon term by both parties during negotiations
ARTICLE 3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- All work shall be completed in a workmanship like manner and in compliance with all building codes and other applicable laws.
- To the extent required by law all work shall be performed by individuals duly licensed and authorized by law to perform said work.
- Contractor may at its discretion engage subcontractors to perform work hereunder, provided Contractor shall fully pay said subcontractor and in all instances remain responsible for the proper completion of this Contract.
- Contractor shall furnish Owner appropriate releases for all work performed or materials provided at each time periodic payment is made hereunder.
- All change orders shall be in writing and signed by both Owner and Contractor.
- Contractor warrants it is adequately insured for injury to its employees and any others incurring loss or injury as a result of the acts of Contractor or its employees and subcontractors.
- Contractor agrees to remove all debris and leave the premises in broom clean condition at the completion of the project.
- In the event Owner shall fail to pay any periodic or installment payment due hereunder, Contractor may cease work without breach pending payment or resolution of any dispute.
- All disputes hereunder shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance with the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
- Contractor shall not be liable for any delay due to circumstances beyond its control including strikes, casualty or general unavailability of materials.
- Contractor warrants all work for a period of 12 months following completion.
ARTICLE 4. WORK TO BE PERFORMED:
- Flooring sanding, new bathroom floor, toilet installation